Achari Bread Rolls By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Achari Bread Rolls
Achari Bread Rolls are an all-time favourite snack. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria brings this yummy snack to your kitchen.Read More
For Achari Bread Rolls
1 tsp mustard oil
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp nigella seeds
4-5 boiled & mashed potatoes
1-2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp chopped green chillies
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp chaat masala powder
salt to taste
1 tsp garam masala powder
water as required
7-8 bread slices
oil for frying
- Heat mustard oil in a pan, add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, nigella seeds and saute.
- Switch off the gas. Add to a bowl of mashed potatoes, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt, garam masala powder and mix it properly.
- In a large bowl, add water and dip the bread slices. Squeeze the water out of the slices.
- Add the potato filling and seal the bread properly. Do the same with the rest of the bread slices.
- Deep fry the bread rolls in hot oil until crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Achari Bread Rolls are easy to make and yummy to eat. They are made with boiled potatoes and a special achari masala. It is this special achari masala (Pickle Masala) that gives these rolls their unique taste.
These deep-fried rolls are crusty, crunchy and flavourful.