Cheesy Veggie Egg Muffins By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Cheesy Veggie Egg Muffins
Cheesy Veggie Egg Muffins is a delicious snack. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this quick to make snack.Read More
For Cheesy Veggie Egg Muffins
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup chopped mushroom
1/4 cup chopped spinach
1/4 cup chopped broccoli
1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
salt to taste
1/4 cup grated cheese
carrot & potato mash
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add mushroom, spinach, broccoli, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and saute them on high flame for around 3-4 minutes. Once the veggies are cooked, turn off the flame and keep aside.
- In a bowl, break three eggs and beat them well using a whisk. Now add milk and beat it again. Add chilli flakes, salt and mix everything well.
- Now fold the veggies into the egg mixture. Add in grated cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Portion the batter into silicon muffin moulds and bake them in a preheated oven at 180'c for 20-25 minutes.
- Demould the baked muffins and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, pipe out the carrot and potato mash over the muffins with the help of a piping bag, garnish them with mint leaves and serve.
Cheesy Veggie Egg Muffins is a snack that can be made in under 30 minutes. Chef Pankaj adds veggies like mushroom, broccoli, spinach, bell peppers, and onions to make it healthy.
The baked golden-brown muffins garnished with carrot potato paste frosting make for a great-looking delicious snack. This healthy and filling snack is a perfect after-play snack for the kids.