Flaxseed Cinnamon Smoothie with Kaju Mathri By Chef Kunal Kapur
Flaxseed Cinnamon Smoothie with Kaju Mathri
Flaxseeds Cinnamon Smoothie with Kaju Mathri is a unique evening snack. Chef Kunal Kapur shares the recipe for this unique snack and smoothie combo.Read More
For Flaxseed Cinnamon Smoothie
250 ml almond milk
2 tsp flaxseed powder
pinch of cinnamon powder
2 tbsp jaggery powder
For Kaju Mathri
1 cup multigrain flour
1 cup cashew nut powder
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
rock salt to taste
2-3 tbsp ghee
water as required
- In a large platter, add 1 cup multigrain flour, 1 cup cashew nuts powder, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves, rock salt, 2-3 tbsp ghee and knead it into a soft dough.
- Cut small balls from the dough and place them on the baking tray and press them lightly.
- Preheat the oven and bake it at 180-190 degrees celsius for 20-25 minutes.
- In a mixer grinder, add 250 ml almond milk, 2 tsp flax seed powder, a pinch of cinnamon powder and 2 tbsp jaggery powder and mix it properly.
- Flaxseed cinnamon smoothie is ready to serve with Kaju mathri.
Cashew Mathri is a baked delight made from multigrain flour, cashew powder, sesame seeds and ghee.
Cashews are loaded with magnesium, which helps in controlling blood pressure. Cashew also has Copper in it, which helps in maintaining bone structure.
For Flaxseeds Cinnamon Smoothie, Chef uses Almond milk as a healthy option and adds flaxseeds powder, cinnamon powder and powdered jaggery to it.
Flaxseeds are considered a superfood as it improves our immune system and muscular strength. Together this combo is both finger-licking and filled with nutrition.