Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs By Chef Pankaj Bhadouria
Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs
Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs are easy to make healthy snacks. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe in detail.Read More
For Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs
1 cup chopped seedless dates
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup chopped cashew nuts
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped pistachios
1/4 cup melon seeds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup cocoa powder
melted white chocolate
- Heat a pan, add dates and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame until they are soft and mushy.
- Remove the dates to a bowl and add honey, mix well.
- Heat another pan, and dry roast all the nuts and seeds on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and cool them slightly.
- Mix the nuts with the date mixture until well combined. Grease your palms with oil, take out a tablespoon mixture and shape them into round balls and keep them aside.
- Roll each ball into cocoa powder and keep it aside.
- Plate them up and make stars on the plate with melted white chocolate and serve.
Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs is an instant dish.
This snack requires very few ingredients - chopped fresh dates, honey, dry fruits and cocoa powder. All the ingredients are mixed, and the mixture is shaped into balls and rolled in cocoa powder.
These rich in proteins and tasty Nutty Truffle Protein Bombs are simply irresistible. They are perfect on-the-go healthy snacks for kids.