Pizookie By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Pizookie is a unique combination of sweet and savoury. Chef Tejasvi Chandela makes this unique cheat treat that is both a pizza and a cookie.Read More
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup & 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 - 2 tbsp milk
butter for greasing
all-purpose flour for dusting
- In a bowl, mix unsalted butter, brown sugar, white sugar, all-purpose flour, baking soda and cinnamon powder.
- Add crushed potato chips, chocolate chunks, marshmallows, milk, colourful candies and mix well to form a dough.
- Grease a skillet with butter and line with it all-purpose flour.
- Place the dough in the skillet and spread it evenly.
- Place some chocolate chunks and candies on the dough and press gently.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 mins.
- Serve it with hazelnut ice cream.
Pizookie as the name suggests is a combination of pizza and cookie. This is a one-pot fusion cheat treat made with butter, sugar, all-purpose flour, and baking soda. The chef adds potato chips to give a balanced and much-required crunch followed by chocolate chunks and marshmallows and rainbow-coloured candies.
Top this unique baked treat with ice cream and enjoy your cheat day.