Rose Thandai Cookie By Chef Tejasvi Chandela
Rose Thandai Cookie
Rose Thandai Cookies are delectable baked goodies. Chef Tejasvi Chandela shares the recipe for these festival special cookies.Read More
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar crystal
5 tbsp thandai syrup
1-1 1/2 tbsp saffron milk
1 tsp bhang
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
dried rose petals as required
chopped pistachios and dried rose petals
rose petals for garnish
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
- Add thandai syrup, saffron milk, bhang and mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, dried rose petals and mix. Refrigerate the mixture for 5 mins.
- Roll out the dough and cut the cookies using a cookie cutter.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 15 minutes. Transfer them to a lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 180 C for 12-15 mins.
- Dip the cookie into melted white chocolate and garnish it with chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.
- Garnish the cookies with rose petals and serve.
Rose Thandai Cookies are crispy and crunchy cookies that are very easy to make at home. Chef Tejasvi makes these cookies for the special occasion of Holi, the Indian festival of colours. Rose and Thandai (a refreshing Indian beverage) hold a special significance on Holi. So, the chef combines these two ingredients to whip up Rose Thandai Cookies.
These perfectly baked golden brown Rose Thandai Cookies are the sweetest and cutest dessert to end your Holi lunch.